Facebook Feed

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Fai un regalo significativo in questo periodo festivo offrendo cibo a chi ne ha bisogno!

Stiamo lavorando per consegnare scorte di cibo - riso, farina, lenticchie, tè, sale, olio - per aiutare le persone a sopravvivere nei difficili mesi invernali, in 15 villaggi Himalayani del Nepal e in 5 istituzioni di Kathmandu che si prendono cura di persone particolarmente vulnerabili. Molte famiglie - già molto povere e rimaste senza un minimo reddito per il blocco delle attività in tutto il Nepal causato dalla pandemia - sono in grave difficoltà e non avranno di che nutrirsi durante i freddi mesi invernali.
Consegneremo scorte per 4 mesi a un totale di circa 8000 persone.
Questo progetto è cofinanziato al 70% dall'8x1000 dell'Unione Buddhista Italiana. La Fondazione deve raccogliere il restante 30% (22.000 €).
Puoi aiutarci a raggiungere questo obiettivo facendo una donazione in occasione del Natale:
€13 per un sacco da 25 kg di riso
€27 per un sacco da 25 kg di lenticchie
€19 per un sacco da 50 kg di farina.
Grazie !

www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

3 settimane fa
Fai un regalo significativo in questo periodo festivo offrendo cibo a chi ne ha bisogno!

Stiamo lavorando per consegnare scorte di cibo  - riso, farina, lenticchie, tè, sale, olio - per aiutare le persone a sopravvivere nei difficili mesi invernali, in 15 villaggi Himalayani del Nepal e in 5 istituzioni di Kathmandu che si prendono cura di persone particolarmente vulnerabili. Molte famiglie - già molto povere e rimaste senza un minimo reddito per il blocco delle attività in tutto il Nepal causato dalla pandemia - sono in grave difficoltà e non avranno di che nutrirsi durante i freddi mesi invernali. 
Consegneremo scorte per 4 mesi a un totale di circa 8000 persone.
Questo progetto è cofinanziato al 70% dall8x1000 dellUnione Buddhista Italiana. La Fondazione deve raccogliere il restante 30% (22.000 €).
Puoi aiutarci a raggiungere questo obiettivo facendo una donazione in occasione del Natale: 
€13  per un sacco da 25 kg di riso 
€27 per un sacco da 25 kg di lenticchie 
€19 per un sacco da 50 kg di farina.
Grazie !

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252

Comment on Facebook

you do brilliant work.

Give a meaningful gift this festive season by offering food to those in need!

We are working to deliver stocks of food - rice, flour, lentils, tea, salt, oil - to help people survive the difficult winter months, to 15 Himalayan villages in Nepal and to five institutions in Kathmandu that care for particularly vulnerable people. Many families - already very poor and without a minimum income due to the pandemic's blockade of activities across Nepal - are in difficulty and will not have enough to eat during the cold winter months.
We will deliver supplies for 4 months to a total of around 8000 people.
This project is 70% co-financed by the 8x1000 of the Italian Buddhist Union. The Foundation has to collect the remaining 30% (€22.000).
You can help us reach this goal by making a donation this Christmas:
€13 for a 25 kg bag of rice
€27 for a 25 kg bag of lentils
€19 for a 50 kg bag of flour.
Thank you!

www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

3 settimane fa
Give a meaningful gift this festive season by offering food to those in need!

We are working to deliver stocks of food - rice, flour, lentils, tea, salt, oil - to help people survive the difficult winter months, to 15 Himalayan villages in Nepal and to five institutions in Kathmandu that care for particularly vulnerable people. Many families - already very poor and without a minimum income due to the pandemics blockade of activities across Nepal - are in difficulty and will not have enough to eat during the cold winter months. 
We will deliver supplies for 4 months to a total of around 8000 people.
This project is 70% co-financed by the 8x1000 of the Italian Buddhist Union. The Foundation has to collect the remaining 30% (€22.000).
You can help us reach this goal by making a donation this Christmas: 
€13 for a 25 kg bag of rice 
€27 for a 25 kg bag of lentils 
€19 for a 50 kg bag of flour.
Thank you!

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252

The Lama Gangchen Help in Action Foundation would like to thank all our friends and supporters who have so far donated to our Monastery New Building Project. The new construction for the monks in Sed Gyued Monastery is almost finished and the young monks are already using the ground floor classrooms. It is a wonderful achievement for all of us! The project was made possible thanks to the Italian Buddhist Union who financed 70% of the project from their 8x1000 programme. Our Foundation - that presented the project - is responsible for the remaining 30% of the cost. You can find more information on our website: www.helpinaction.net/en/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/MONASTERY-PUB-2021-06.pdf ... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

4 settimane fa

Comment on Facebook

🙏🌹🙏🌼🙏🌸🙏💮🙏🌻🙏🌷🙏🏵🙏🌺Josephine

Distribuzione cibo
Nepal 2021

Stiamo lavorando per consegnare scorte di cibo secco - riso, farina, lenticchie, tè, sale, olio - per aiutare le persone a sopravvivere ai peggiori mesi a 15 villaggi e 5 istituzioni che si prendono cura di persone vulnerabili per un totale di circa 8000 persone. Molte persone, rimaste senza un reddito a causa dei blocchi in tutto il Nepal causati dalla pandemia, sono in grave difficoltà e non avranno di cosa nutrirsi durante i mesi invernali più freddi.

Consegneremo cibo a circa 8000 persone in 15 villaggi di varie dimensioni, oltre a fornire scorte di cibo a 5 istituzioni a Kathmandu che si prendono cura dei più deboli e bisognosi. Questo progetto è cofinanziato al 70% dall'8x1000 dell'Unione Buddhista Italiana. La Fondazione deve raccogliere il restante 30% (22.000 €).
Puoi aiutarci a raggiungere questo obiettivo facendo una donazione.

€13 per un sacco da 25 kg di riso
€27 per un sacco da 25 kg di lenticchie
€19 per un sacco da 50 kg di farina
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

1 mese fa
Distribuzione cibo 
Nepal 2021

Stiamo lavorando per consegnare scorte di cibo secco  - riso, farina, lenticchie, tè, sale, olio - per aiutare le persone a sopravvivere ai peggiori mesi a 15 villaggi e 5 istituzioni che si prendono cura di persone vulnerabili per un totale di circa 8000 persone. Molte persone, rimaste senza un reddito a causa dei blocchi in tutto il Nepal causati dalla pandemia, sono in grave difficoltà e non avranno di cosa nutrirsi durante i mesi invernali più freddi. 

Consegneremo cibo a  circa 8000 persone in 15 villaggi di varie dimensioni, oltre a fornire scorte di cibo a 5 istituzioni a Kathmandu che si prendono cura dei più deboli e bisognosi. Questo progetto è cofinanziato al 70% dall8x1000 dellUnione Buddhista Italiana. La Fondazione deve raccogliere il restante 30% (22.000 €).
Puoi aiutarci a raggiungere questo obiettivo facendo una donazione.

€13  per un sacco da 25 kg di riso 
€27 per un sacco da 25 kg di lenticchie 
€19 per un sacco da 50 kg di farina

Food distribution
Nepal 2021

Stocks of dried foods - rice, flour, lentils, tea, salt, oil - to help people survive the worst of the winter months will be delivered to 15 villages and 5 institutions caring for vulnerable people for a total of approximately 8000 people.
Many people, left without an income due to lockdowns across Nepal caused by the pandemic, will struggle to feed themselves over the coldest winter months. We will be delivering food to approx. 8000 people in 15 villages of varying sizes as well as providing stocks of food to 5 institutions in Kathmandu that care for the most vulnerable.

This project is co-financed 70% by the 8x1000 of the Italian Buddhist Union. The Foundation needs to raise the other 30% (€22,000).

You can help us meet this target by making a donation of any size!
€13 will buy a 25 kg sack of rice
€27 will buy a 25 kg sack of lentils
€19 will buy a 50 kg sack of flour

www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

1 mese fa
Food distribution
Nepal 2021

Stocks of dried foods - rice, flour, lentils, tea, salt, oil - to help people survive the worst of the winter months will be delivered to 15 villages and 5 institutions caring for vulnerable people for a total of approximately 8000 people.
Many people, left without an income due to lockdowns across Nepal caused by the pandemic, will struggle to feed themselves over the coldest winter months. We will be delivering food to approx. 8000 people in 15 villages of varying sizes as well as providing stocks of food to 5 institutions in Kathmandu that care for the most vulnerable. 

This project is co-financed 70% by the 8x1000 of the Italian Buddhist Union. The Foundation needs to raise the other 30% (€22,000).

You can help us meet this target by making a donation of any size!
€13 will buy a 25 kg sack of rice
€27 will buy a 25 kg sack of lentils
€19 will buy a 50 kg sack of flour

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GXE45DF5YU252

First day back at school after another long lockdown for our students at Gangchen Samling School in Nepal! ... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

4 mesi fa

If you pay tax in Italy - without any extra cost to yourself - you can allocate the 5x1000 on your tax return to Fondazione Lama Gangchen Help In Action by putting our tax code: 97197120153.

All the money we receive is used 100% for our ongoing projects!

Thank you!
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

8 mesi fa
If you pay tax in Italy - without any extra cost to yourself - you can allocate the 5x1000 on your tax return to Fondazione Lama Gangchen Help In Action by putting our tax code: 97197120153. 

All the money we receive is used 100% for our ongoing projects!

Thank you!Image attachment
Lama Gangchen Help in Action ha aggiornato la sua immagine di copertina.
Lama Gangchen Help in Action

... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

10 mesi fa

Stationary distribution 2021
Yesterday we were so happy that we are able to gift much needed stationary to the children of Jorpati Orphanage, Hope Foundation Group Home, the children of the Disabled Rehabilitation Centre and the young monks of Sed Gyued Monastery. It is always a beautiful and rewarding day to see the happy faces of the children!

We send our sincere thanks to Subash Lama from Common Effort Nepal, who organised this event, and to Eduardo for the pictures!
... Vedi di piùVedere Meno

10 mesi fa