- Construction of dispensaries in villages in Central Tibet, China (Gangchen, Tashi Kang); financial support to Sera Mey Clinic, South India.
- Financial help to Tashi Lumpo Monastery Clinic, Shigatse, Tibet China.
- Project for disabled people (rehabilitation, work placement) based at Tashi Lumpo Monastery Clinic, Shigatse, Tibet China; in collaboration with the Don Gnocchi Foundation (project financed by the Lombardy Region).
- Hygiene education courses for students of 2 elementary schools – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Support to the Himalayan Healing Centre Clinic, Kathmandu Nepal: offering general medicine, dentistry, laboratory analysis, family planning, vaccinations, TB treatment, vitamin A administration, prosthesis etc; traditional Tibetan and Ayurvedic medicine. (on average 12-16,000 patients per year).
- Construction of showers and toilets for 800 monks; Tashi Lumpo Monastery, Tibet China.
- Donation of laboratory equipment for blood and urine analysis for Tashi Lumpo Monastery Clinic, Tibet China (at the conclusion of the project in collaboration with Don Gnocchi Foundation).
- Construction of dispensaries in China Tibet: Nepu Village (project funded by Chiesi Farmaceutici); Singma Village.
- Supply of medicines and medical materials for Nye Village Clinic, and for dispensaries in the villages of Nepu and Singma; Tibet China.
- Nye Village Clinic, Tibet China: new wing construction with rooms for patients needing hospitalisation (donation of Guerrini Filippini family); wall construction around the Clinic.
- Supply of furniture, medicines, medical materials for Nye Village Clinic, Tibet China; donation of solar panels to the Clinic.
- Opening of a traditional Tibetan medical dispensary inside Gangchen Monastery, Tibet China; supply of medicines for a year.
- Himalayan Healing Centre Clinic, Kathmandu, Nepal: donation of a generator, instruments for laboratory analysis, equipment for the dental practice.
- Nye Village Clinic, Tibet China: construction of housing for two doctors and their families, to ensure continuous assistance. Supply of medicines for one year.
- Health camps in Nepalese villages (districts of Makwanpur, Sindhupalchock, Nuwakot) to provide assistance to the population affected by the earthquake. Donation of medicines and medical supplies for the year for the Makwanpur village health care centre (8,000 people).
- Dental assistance for the 51 small monks of the Sed Gyued Monastery, Kathmandu Nepal.